Saturday, August 30, 2008

Farewell to a Love That Will Never Be ...

my favorite poem of all times!!!

Farewell to a Love That Will Never Be

Close your eyes and feel the gentleness of my touch.
The warmth I failed to give while we we’re one, it is all there.
Let me wrap my arms around you,
Let me kiss you.
Hold back the tears in your eyes ‘til I turn around.

Smile, show me your smile,
Just like yesterday…
When we used to touch…
We used to make love…

Now everything has changed, we never do this things again
Let me look at you.
Yes, you we’re different.
A world apart…
You acted strange, like an actor on a stage.
But the play has to end, the curtains well be down…
Let us bade each others goodbye.
Farewell to a love that will never be…

No comments:

My Art Gallery

Visit page here :   The Art of Czharlloutte Chavez