Thursday, August 20, 2009

shitashii ....



I can hear your heart beat ...
you're so much closer than I have imagined before
am I dreaming ? or hallucinating ?
am I not feverish ? or was it your touch ?
or my skin that was burning by your touch ?

my head is spinning , I am sure that my logic was lost ...
and there's no sense on getting them back
all that matters is your heart's thud ...
to know you're alive is so much worth living for ...
and to savor your sweet lips ...
tasting your summer scent ...
now I know what paradise means ....

I clung to you and you saved me from this solitary confinement
dearest .... I am yours now ...
come and claim what belongs to you ...
let our souls collide ....
yes ... embrace me into those intoxicating comfort ...
make me complete as our bodies glide into eternity .

breath ... remind me to breath for your tenderness is suffocating
as your satin skin brushed against mine passionately ...
sinking deeply into these sweet surrender
hold me tight as we flew higher ...
and as we reached this infinity
above the clouds we both sigh ...

you sought for my face and i saw your gentle eyes
no need to utter words my love ...
pull me closer to your heart ,
so I can hear your heart beat ....

aishiti masu ...


English tittle : Intimate

No comments:

My Art Gallery

Visit page here :   The Art of Czharlloutte Chavez