Wednesday, December 3, 2008

adiós mi amor


Goodbye my love ....


I guess when you're done breaking my heart ...
I should go.
As I stared in your eyes you asked me why I was about to cry ...
I know you were going to say goodbye ...
Why can't you see how much you hurt me this time ?
You used to say you we're sorry , now you don't .
You don't even care anymore .
I never hated you for not loving me .
But I hate you more for making me fall even harder
When I'm trying to let go .
I'll never let you see through me ...
I'm not going to show you how hurt I am .
But what do I do when I start to cry ?
I'm fighting back emotions I've never fought before ...
When you said that you did not love me .
I didn't expect you to be kind for this last time ...
But kindness was your way of being honest ...
And the truth is that you cannot love me and have to leave me
Because you loved someone else .

No comments:

My Art Gallery

Visit page here :   The Art of Czharlloutte Chavez