Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Experiment 101 : Passion , Pleasure and Poetry



the thought of a man's skin ....
warm skin - brushing against mine
tickles my spine with pleasure or yet even more  ...
that doesn't leave me wondering' right ?
but what I've been  wondering , dreaming
and desired the most  is
how would this MAN would  write about me .
I've been in love with poetry ever since ....
fallen " in " and "out " of love with men who wrote and loved  poetry ...

.... I pained and hurt ...
but then there was
passion
pleasure
and
poetry
... after the anguish torment of  illusions and  fantasy ...



These three words :

(1) Passion
(2) Pleasure
(3) Poetry

A friend once told you  that desire is a very dangerous thing .
Are you up to it ?



Three words can sum up the experiment:

(1) Passion
(2) Pleasure
(3) Poetry

Without the first, the third is flat and colorless. Without
the second, the first is only a dream, and the third, a lifeless

set of words. And without the third, the first and second are
but fleeting emotions, forgotten at midday, and gone by sunset.

I've often wondered how it is like to feel a woman skin and
write the emotions directly, as if very tactile touch is a word

that is to be born into this world.

For this, we'd need four walls, a bed,  you, me and our wits.

This is a visualization of "poetry lives in the lining of your skin".
And what better way to feel than to be beside somebody who

adores and writes poetry.


( Note : Found this on my email last night .... makes me smile though )

2 comments:

Jobove - Reus said...

excelent post, congratulations

kiss

Unknown said...

thanks dear !!!


kiss back :-*

My Art Gallery

Visit page here :   The Art of Czharlloutte Chavez