Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sunday

Woke up by 7 am, cleaned the house ...  until my floor tiles are all crisp and shiny !!!
and by 10 am I had my apple and cinnamon with peanut butter spread sandwich with a steaming black coffee !!! ( yey!!! )
Gathered the three boys ... a splash and swoosh on the bathroom and wiped the monsters and put clean clothes so that they can go out running again and get dirty. lols ! After all they had the energy with their hot dogs , eggs and rice for breakfast while watching Toy Story for the gazillion time ! urgh !!!

So , so... defrosted the chicken for lunch ... chopped some potatoes , garlic, onions , red bell peppers and started cooking chicken - hehe !
And so it simmers ... added tomato sauce and pepper, salt ... yummy... now we are hungry !
The boys and I ate lunch by 12 noon....

Took a bath by past 1 pm and a nap until 3:15 ... turned on the speaker and heard Evanescence singing Hello ... such a sad song ...but I liked it ...
I'm hooked with her songs right now and it's on my phones play list ...

So went down and check on with the monsters- still watching DVD and guess what's on TV  screen ? eheh - Ariel !!! yup the red haired mermaid ... for the love of God they liked Ariel so much and they have it back to back with Woody - over and over and over the weekend ... I guess they must have gone over with McQueen
and those Mighty Morphine Power Ranges !!! well kids !

Fix some sandwich for snacks and hot Milo ....

Changed clothes and fix my ever stiff hair into an untidy bun -lol ~ just one of those " bad hair days " .
Walked for a couple of blocks , checked for the DVD store and after 2 hours of looking finally I settled with Gossip Girl Season 1, too bad their Season 2 is not complete ... so I bought 1 then head off to Supermarket ....

By past 6 I'm already preparing dinner eggplant and ground pork ... just have to eat veggies too ...
Dinner by 7 pm and A Double Dutch Ice cream for the kids dessert . Washed and dressed the kids for bed ...
Tidied the kitchen and got a hot bathe .

So I ate my share of that sinful Double Dutch ice cream watching Gossip Girl Season 1 ... and both are interests me ... til I licked on the last spoonful of the cold creamy delight ...



 

 


Gossip Girl is cute more like of  the teenage- socialites life - cute , interesting , intriguing , romantic ... well I liked it... and my fave character is none other than wardrobe queen Blair Waldorf
                                                      
                                              and planning to get the Second Season.

4:56 am - Monday ... Went to bed , time for me to sleep ... work tonight --- eeeeeekkkk !!!







xo.xo. Happy Monday !!!

No comments:

My Art Gallery

Visit page here :   The Art of Czharlloutte Chavez