Thursday, January 28, 2010

eyes closed ...



you wake up each  morning ....
and think about me .... thinking if what i'm doing...

you close your eyes for a moment...
and will imagine if what i must me doing right now ...
then you would imagine other things like... what if you wake up one morning and i'm beside you ...
you would hug and kiss me...
breath in my scent... you will hold me closer ... and whisper ..
" i love you  ... "
and you will close your eyes ...
and wait  for the " i love you too " part ...
still you will hold me close and feel my warmth ...
close your eyes and you don't want to wake up yet...
hoping that the dream will not end...
not just yet...
please not just yet ....
i do the same thing each morning ....

when you're not with me ....


photo by :
Skategirl

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

My Art Gallery

Visit page here :   The Art of Czharlloutte Chavez