Friday, January 1, 2010

back in your arms again ...



i can see that you are broken
i want to heal your wounds
i want to comfort your soul

i can feel your longings
i can feel your sadness
i kissed your tears

i am here to love you

you saw me broken
you've healed me
you've comfort me

you felt my longings
you felt my sadness
you kissed my tears

you are here to love me

together we shared each others emotions
together we mend our  hearts
together we healed each broken soul
together we shared this unspoken longings

i found you
you found me
and
then ...
we loved each other again ...


1 comment:

mr.nightcrawler said...

first time ko dito. you have a nice blog especially mahilig din ako sa poetry.. and by the way, i like this poem. secret na lang kung bakit. hehe. peace out :P

My Art Gallery

Visit page here :   The Art of Czharlloutte Chavez