Monday, January 18, 2010

A Belated Birthday to me....

This should be celebrated on January 10 , 2010 but heck I got confined in Mactan Doctors Hospital for Acute Tonsillitis Pharyngitis , so much for the sweets and wines of the holidays !!!

So I celebrated my 28th birthday with nurses and doctors coming in and out my room ... and I'm stuck with a fantastic-nostalgic curtain ....




and a hi-tech charger attacked to my wrist ....
                                        
 
 
 
So I decided to do a little Belated Birthday treat !!!!
This happened on Sunday January 17 , 2010 .
heheh ! I cooked Sausage and Mushroom Fetuccini Carbonara( please excuse the picture below it certainly lacks color - lols  but I guarantee you that it tastes awesome !!!! )



and creamy Ube- Macapuno Cake from Goldilocks too !




                                 and then the kids and I watched end up the night with movie marathon as usual ....
                                     
we watched :









which to my disappointment both movies are dragging and boring ... I was expecting exciting adventures and more ... more action than talk.... but then we can't always get what we wanted right ? heheh ! At least I am well now  , active , alive and 28 years old ! aaaaarghhhh ! And totally forgot it's Sinulog Festival in Cebu  lols... sign of aging eh ? hahaha !


2 comments:

Y said...

awwwww...how r u now?

Unknown said...

i'm ok now... back to work...
thanks for dropping by !

My Art Gallery

Visit page here :   The Art of Czharlloutte Chavez