Monday, September 1, 2008

Falling to Dimenzion Z.

PART II
Re : Mr. Devastated.

Falling to Dimenzion Z.

I woke up ... And I couldn't feel my head... it felt so light....
Went to the mirror to see changes in my face... well at least there are no more dark circles around my eyes.
The potion I drank before I slept worked !!!

The potion formula :
Myra 400e : x2 + Stress Tabs : x2 = Magic Potion !!!

Though I felt edgy and jumpy , was it overdose? lolz !

After I drank coffee and eat some scrambled eggs I bathe and then get dress for work ,
though it is barely 6 pm and my work starts on 10 pm .
I want to go to thew office early .... To ... to ... chat with him even for a while.

Crazy is such a tamed word to describe me right now .
Am I obsessed to this guy ? hmmmnnn....

OBSESSION :

1. Compulsive preoccupation with a fixed idea or an unwanted feeling or emotion, often accompanied by
symptoms of anxiety.

2. A compulsive, often unreasonable idea or emotion.

Yes it is obsession right....
He is not the best kisser to dub with.
Not the coolest guy on the planet.
Not the most elite male icon.
Not the kindest , charming , lovable , etc. etc . blahh-blahh guy I've known in this 26 years of my life.
And most of all.
NOT MINE .
He belongs to.... never mind .

But through it all I missed his kisses and touch.
I am perfectly , clearly OBSESSED with this son of his mum guy.
And here I am again in this emotion that I called " Falling to Dimenzion Z " .
A " Wizard of OZ " , " Alice in Wonderland " and " Return to Never Land " feeling.

My best friend just supplied a list of " prospects " means " goody-goody boys to be with "
those who posessed charms , cars , money , power . ( ahhah! exaggerating again! )
Lolz! well she gave me at least those men who are men enough for me . lolz.

She's always been worried about my so called " Love life " or "loveless life" or
" devastated love life " - duh?
Am I not concerned about it too?
Whoever wants to get hurt over and over again?
Whoever wants to wake up with eye bags that reached the chin?
Whoever wants to cry over loosing him?
Whoever wants to be me?
Whoever wants to be with me?

Sigh~
Nobody I guess and I guessed right . Lol .
No more " self - pitty " sweety!
Cheer Up! there's so much in the world for you!!!
Yeah... so much more heart ache .

Back to him -> Mr. Devastated

As you can see he posted a comment , I forced him to post any comment. Lol .
And then he said :

" ...... ( lost of words ) "

Hehehe!
Assuming me. Lolz!
Strike 2!
Another one and I'm out.

No comments:

My Art Gallery

Visit page here :   The Art of Czharlloutte Chavez