Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Reposting : " Death "



Mina Thai's Blog

Damn... I forgot the password :(


Reposting " Death... "

falling into your arms... gasping for breath... looking into your warm eyes... for the last time....
death has come to me... death as claimed my being...

as darkness fells into these horizons... the memories slowly comes back....
the way you say my name....
the way you held my hand....
the way fate has bring you to me...

when you said ....
" you look lovely when you're happy..."
" you look sexy when you sing lonely songs"
" you look pretty when you're drunk..."
" you bring sunshine when you smile... "

do you remember these words to?
do you remember when you held me close in the rain?
do you remember when you cried when i was in pain?
do you remember the first time we made love ?

now the pain slowly subsided...just like the beat of my heart....
i want to grasp more air.. more life... more of you....
i'd rather choose to die and let you go
for to die in your arms would be the sweetest death ....
and to see you in pain is like a thousand death...

1 comment:

Love of My Life said...

no air! no air!...hehe death mn gud ang topic lol..bitaw sha maau ka mosuwat nindut imong agi haha good job!!

My Art Gallery

Visit page here :   The Art of Czharlloutte Chavez