Friday, January 2, 2009

Cold and shevirin' ....


I'm fucking freezing here !
The damn air conditioner really sucks the warmth out of me....
This night is the most coldest night ever !

Ohhh damn I wish I can lit this carpeted floor and " whalllah! " instant fireplace !
ahahhah !
The cold makes me nuts and made my nipples hard ....
Oucccchhh ! my lips are cracked no matter how many times I've put on lip balm ...
Ohhhhh... rescue me !

No I am not MAD .... simply shiverin' !
And I still have six hours more to suffer in this freezing inferno !

Reminds me to blog my thoughts out !
And reminds me that I haven't blabber about the Holiday season when most everyone does .

Well Christmas and New Year wa spent here in the office ...
I missed the noisy firecrackers !
And as usual no love beside me..... Not a blue Christmas indeed but kinda colorful...
With earth tones and pearl schemes ....

I've meet a lot of new friends as well !
And missed a lot of old friends ....
I missed my mom , kids .... my lola ... my papa greeted me ...

I missed my best friends Jiji and Marj as well !
And also I missed him so much ....

I missed warm Christmas....
It's been windy for the past two days here ....

I hate it when my feet are cold...
and my nose goes numb ...
and my hair goes unkempt ...
and me complaining ...
and my heart aches for longing for him ....

Fuck the air con off !!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bigti! PidPid! Pwerte gyud ka tugnaW!

My Art Gallery

Visit page here :   The Art of Czharlloutte Chavez