Tuesday, January 6, 2009

To die ...




January 5, 2009
8 pm

A woman was stabbed with ice pick . She was rubbed in the dark alley on her way home .
Her lung was hit and she is in a critical condition .


This shocked me ... I found out the news last night when I passed by our " chikadora " neighbors .
One of them asked me if I still pass through Norkis ( a motorcycle shop in Basak , Lapu-Lapu City ) on my way home .
I said yes ... and then they told me that I should not pass on the alley there when it starts to get dark .
Then they told me about the woman who was rubbed and stabbed with ice pick because she fought back and did not gave her bag .

I felt a chill down my spine ....
I was about to pass that dark alley on that specific 8 pm if not for some delays ...

It reminds me of what had happened last year .

It was a cold December dawn ... 4:15 am .
I usually go on that way to head for work ...
But then something came to my mind and I took the other way on the left .
When I got home at 3 om that same day I found out that a girl was shot in the head with attempted rape in that very spot where I always go through on my way to work, but then I skipped that morning .

The chill I felt was the very same chill I felt last night ...

If I happened to pass there on that early morning I might end up in the bushes as well or I don't know what will happen . I might have witnessed a crime and I might get killed for that too .

And then last January 5 ... it could have been me ? Who knows....

I have escaped crime for a couple times already .... might have escaped death ...

I am thankful that I have trusted my instinct .

No I am not afraid of Death ... I'm not afraid to die .
But not in that grouse way ... not in the hands of undeserving people.

I want to die in fashion like you see in the soap in the television , where you get to say your last sentence or phrase to that someone you really love and take your last breath as you do your last kiss and still when you're already breathless you still look like sleeping beauty . ( lol )

Yes ... I want to die in the arms of an angel ... so he would carry me above the clouds ...
Before he dropped me to hell with it's cascading balls of fire which burns your soul or to heaven to be with all the people you love and care the most ....

But we do not know for certain that hell or heaven exists ... nobody has ever been there and get back to life and bring solid proof with him .

But yes I do believe in angels ....
Might be a white angel or the Angel of Death .
Reminds me of Joe ( Brad Pitt of Meet Joe Black ) will the Angel of Death will look like him ?

I don't want to grow very old and wrinkled .
If possible I don't ant to die with pain ...
I have dealt pain all my life and I insist not have pain in death .


I envy those people who died while achieving orgasms ...
such a style to die don't you think ? ( hahaha ! )
Like how would it feel catching your breath for life and catching your breath
to savor the pleasure and ecstasy
as you reach your climax and then reach your death ....

Sounds crazy right ? But Life is full of “ What IF's “ ...



Carpe Diem !

No comments:

My Art Gallery

Visit page here :   The Art of Czharlloutte Chavez