Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Happy Birthday Experience !!!

A GREAT DAY !!!

January 10 , 2009

It was my 27th birthday and I had a wonderful experience with my BisdakCentral family !

We visited Missionaries of Charity in Barangay Pasil , Cebu City and greeted by the smiles of the children .
Some we're shy with their heads down and not talking with anyone who approaches them .
But then as the day went on and the food were served everybody then got the energy to participate with
the games and gift giving !!!


Let me share the moments captured by Byte during the day .

The night before . January 9, 2009 8pm meeting @ McDonads IT park .
With ( Left ) Cheche , Sir Leyland , Byte , Toton and Baby Lani .




January 10 , 2009
7 am
Robinson's Main entrance
Our meeting place !
( From left to right )
Cubz , Wiggy (Godess ),Malyn (Maleen), Leylander ,Heiress(me), Vinzoy , Che-che,
Joy and Dusty .


The preparation @ Ice's house .





On the site !


















Going back to Ice's house for Lunch !







Such a birthday experience ! I felt like I was having children's party ! heheh !

Of course I would like to thank all the member's who participated !

Byte , Joy , Cheche , Arnie , Baby Lani , Baby Nikki, Ice and family ( for the accomodations and preparations )
W@liboy , Firefoz, Dusty , Arnel , Vinzoy , Myand , Toton , Jennylicious .

To my ever officemates backup rangers !
Malyn , Wiggy , Cubs , Nice and Albert .

To the sponsors from abroad !
Sir Max, Gokou , Lovelysummer1982 , Clai2x , Fafa Jofox

To the staff and sisters of Missionary of Charity who accomodated us !

Thank you so so much !
I had a great birthday !

For more pictures please check out on bisdakcentral.com

Register Now!!!

No comments:

My Art Gallery

Visit page here :   The Art of Czharlloutte Chavez