Friday, July 22, 2011

The Ferry Ride....

I can't remember if when was the last time I rode the metro ferry  on my way home... it just seems very inaccessible for me and time consuming....

But today I did! It was brave enough for me to go to Colon Street and took  a jeepney ride to Pier 3 which has changed and improve a lot since my last visit.

And it is just the perfect day for a Metro Ferry ride, the sun is up and shining and the hum of the waves so soothing  as the cool wind plays through the tangles of my hair...

All in all I enjoyed the ride and all my childhood memories flooded through.. cotton candies and balloons after Sunday church with lola and lolo...  as the ferry sails home...

And took some photos for souvenirs ...  






No comments:

My Art Gallery

Visit page here :   The Art of Czharlloutte Chavez