Sunday, July 10, 2011

Memories....


It just sank in to me....
I'm not getting any younger and aside from worrying about wrinkles and pre-mature aging
signs... I just realized that my little sisters have grown up....

Gone are the days when we use to play "Beauty contest" and I would do thier make up and costumes... gone are the days where I cook for thier lunch and baby sit while mom is out of town for work... gone are the days where I create fruit caps for them on July Nutrition Month's celebration... gone are the days where the three of us will make our own greeting cards for mama, lola and lolo and for many other celebrations...

And gone are the days where my little sisters and little nieces  will line up for United Nation's week celebration...

Ate Honey sings well... I mean very well, she is a choir member in school and Ate Chay
must be a good teacher in the near future... and she is good at poems too and craft and arts ...
We share the same passion for books and novels with mom while ate Honer is the bold and outgoing type...

I miss the beach with them... ate hon and ate chay would not stop playing and bathing in the beach until they both turn violet and would complain about sun-burned skin the day after....

blahh--blahh-blahhh

to  cut this sentimental story short .
Honestly I just miss my little
sisters... and they are bigger and taller now... and  have their own lives now...

But for me they are still my little sisters....

No comments:

My Art Gallery

Visit page here :   The Art of Czharlloutte Chavez