Friday, July 22, 2011

Sinekultura at CAFA Theatre



My friend Cierlito Tabay has been inviting me for free vieweing at SineKultura at CAFA in San Carlos Talamban campus which leaded by Misha Anissimov who is also the founder of Tioseco Bohinc Film Archive.

The free film viewing has started on June 2011 featuring both foreign and local films with different genres.

You may check Diem Judilla's sinebuano.com for updated info about SineKultura Screenings.



And due to rain and heavy traffic I arrived late and missed the first film Doktora but luckily I was just on time for " Ang Gugma ni Olivia ( Olivia's Love) "  in Cebuano with English subtittle.

The film is mainly about obsession.
And I love how the short film was plotted  beyond ordinary and how the emotions were portrayed by the lead actors without those exagerating scripts and all... it was raw talent and portrayal... which captured the audience interest as well...

All in all it was a good film and I am hoping I could watch more of these films from home grown talent such as  Christian Linaban and many more....

And also would like to thank my friend Lito for inviting me for the screenings .

For movie viewing you may visit :
Tioseco-Bohinc Film Archive and Library
You may contact  and direct your inquiries to:
Mr.Cierlito Tabay
Email:  le2_budz@yahoo.com
Moble:  0912.839.0692
Address: 55 Daisy St. Phase 1 Camella Homes, Pajac, Lapu-Lapu, Philippines

2 comments:

w1nsse said...

salamat sa pag tanaw ug pag appreciate sa short ^_^ akong huwaman imong litrato gi post ha?

Unknown said...

It was my pleasure... it was indeed a good film and I wish you all good luck!!! sure you can use the photo I just also borrowed it - =)

My Art Gallery

Visit page here :   The Art of Czharlloutte Chavez