Monday, October 20, 2008

中心は痛む



Heartache ...

when is love become forbidden ?
when is love become a sin ?
do we always dwell with morality ?
when do we stop pretending ?
when do we let our feelings free ?
When do we stop denying ?

ooh tell me please ...
when do we stop from hurting ?
when do we stop from loving ?
would it mean to stop breathing too ?

do we have the right to say that life wasn't fair ?
what do we know about being fair when we have been unfair at times ?
when do we keep our selves from doing wrong ?
when every moment spent together felts so right ?

tell me why does your hand fit so right as you hold it close to your heart while singing your songs ...
tell me why does our heart beats so fast each time you held me close ...


as time goes by i though that i will stop loving you eventually ...
i thought that this feeling will just subside ...
but that was proven to be wrong for i am in fact still in love with you ...

i cannot tell myself to stop loving you...
to just shut my heart from those forbidden feelings...

and once again as i played our favorite song the heart aches felt so fresh
like it was just half the moment when i let go of you ...

Please don't ask me
what am i thinking
It's about you
And please don't ask me
I never can see you
What can i do
My first impulse is to run to your side
My heart's not free,
and so i must hide
Please don't ask me
What I'm gonna say to you
I toss and turn
Can't sleep at night
It's worrying me, I go to bed
Turn out the light
But your face i see
It only hurts
The more i pretend
That we could ever
Be more than friends
Please don't ask me
Why I'm so in love with you



You could easily make me happy
That I know
But I try my best to
never tell you so
I will sing to you my love songs
And pretend but I'll keep my
secrets right down
To the end
Please don't ask me why
I'm not talking
I just can't explain
And please don't ask me
Why I go walking out in the rain
I could not live the
lie it would take
To have you near would be a mistake
Please don't ask me
Why I'm still in love with you
No please don't ask me

Each time you sang that song it makes me want to comfort you and tell you that
" every thing's gonna be alright love .... "

and once again you will hold me close .... and sing your song once more ....

No comments:

My Art Gallery

Visit page here :   The Art of Czharlloutte Chavez