Friday, October 17, 2008

The Crazy Dream ...




It felt weird ....
but i woke up laughing.... i barely had sleep today ... 3 hours is
really not enough ....

I had this surreal dream ...
erotic ... but should I laugh about it ?
hell yeah!

why not ?

this was it ...

the dream was ...

about ...

SEX

the first scene was i was enjoying the same coke float again ( the
one I was addicted for two days already )
was sitting on the black counter top ... the tile felt so cold and yes it
felt so real .



so... I sipped and then swirling the cream on that sizzling cola .
and then a man came in from the kitchen door ... he was oozing
with appeal though I don't know him ... but his face seems familiar to me ... he walked in with graceful strides .... long legs ... a hunk ! on his open shirt ...



his eyes we're sparkling with emotions .... staring straight into mine.... I could almost see his soul in it .... and the passion burning .

I met his gaze .... and I was surprised when he covered my mouth with his .. it was differently the kiss of the century .

The kiss was somewhat wet but warm ...
with his tongue toying mine into a deep swirl...
yumm , yumm ....

my eyes we're closed .... it was like I was feeling every inch of his desire to kiss me .... and by instinct I parted my legs to welcome him more and feel his hard chest ....

that is when I realized that I was wearing a skirt ...
( I forgot the color , sorry ) but I had no undies then . LOL .

Still I was enjoying his kiss ... the urge become more vibrant ... the kiss deepened .... i could almost swallow his soul ...
and felt his hands cupping my right breast ... touching it under my blouse ...
i am totally in heat ... and he was in control ... and so he let put the animal in him .....

it happened so fast yet so detailed ....
he parted my legs wider and he entered in ....

It was hot ... hard .... healthy and exciting ....
I was very wet ... but he kept on plunging ... deep.. deeper ....
I am bursting with climax each time he thrust more ... and faster ....

I felt that he was about to come ...
I heard him whisper my name .... it was satisfying ....

so I slowly opened my eyes .... and for the life of me it was not the man who walked in that door ... it was my team mate ( LOL ) names are confidential though ( hehehehe !!! ) .

How the hell did that happened ?
Damn !

But it was good ... and I woke up laughing ... and until now I felt like bursting with laughter especially when I saw my team mate .



" Could we but mould our dreams at will,
And keep them free from harm or ill,
How pleasant it would be,
To deem our waking hours but dreams,
And that, our life which now but seems
A baseless fantasy. "

-- Lady M. W. Montague

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lolz......
gudluck bogoys
hahahaha

My Art Gallery

Visit page here :   The Art of Czharlloutte Chavez