Friday, October 24, 2008

Sad Rhapsody ...


The night is still ...
on a blinking cursor I stared ...

memories came flooding in ... the one's I craved to write
but my tears rocked me as i tried to embossed them word by word ....

sorting them out ... brings pain ... shattered pieces of a broken heart ....
of wanton , passionate desire .... the one's i craved until now ....

the heart aches rush a quick while the flicker of the light fades slowly ...
of the melted wax .... once stands with all it's glory ....

for a moment I felt your warm skin brushed mine ....
for a moment I wished I could turn back time ....

once again you have touched this bereaved heart
and once again you obviously torn it out to pieces ....

I breathed .... gasped for precious air .... just to continue this insanity ...
of loving someone who doesn't even care to love me...

I craved for you as I do for this life of mine ...
but to live deeply in this pathetic madness makes me realize ....
that death would be such a sweet bliss.....

No comments:

My Art Gallery

Visit page here :   The Art of Czharlloutte Chavez