Tuesday, October 14, 2008

silhouette ...




sorting out my feelings.....
though i smile and let out some giggles a feeling of grief and sadness comes and rolls on the center of my being ....
from time to time you hunt me... for even in my dreams you invaded my heart ...


there you are again ... the man .. just a silhouette that i could never see the face ....
standing behind that glass window in a colonial house where the curtains are drawn and the warm light behind you casting a shadow on your face where only a hint of teardrop sparkles by the moonlit sky ....

i wish to see that face behind the silhouette .... to hear the voice .. to touch and feel ....
I wish to heal your pain ... to heal mine ....

i stopped believing in you for such a long time ago ... facing the reality was what i had to do then ....
i gave up on you ...

and there you are .... you look so real .... it even felt so real ...

i long to touch those silken hair .... to feel it's strands in my fingers ...

you haunt me for years now ....

but never telling me your name ... never ....

No comments:

My Art Gallery

Visit page here :   The Art of Czharlloutte Chavez