Saturday, November 15, 2008

Hatred ...



reposting : Hatred

Tuesday 4:46 pm
March 27, 2007


I sat there in a cold dark corner.
Shivering... the air conditioner is sipping through my skin...my flesh... my soul...

I know I look miserable, alone... with tears running down my face.

Happiness was there... a few days ago... but sadness is here and will linger forever.

How can a happiness goes away with a blur?

And sorrow lingers forever...

The movie was bad,well not bad in all sense but it was grouse... with bloods and wars and hatred..it was not good at all... but not that bad either... just a lousy film to watch when you're desperate for a good laugh.


I can not help from weeping, my chest hurts so much if I hide them...

There again, I say "I'm so tired..."

And...

"I want to rest,forever..."


A drop of joy... a bucket of sorrow... that is life.
"Life is not fair" I always remember that, I could not forget that...

The battle goes on... they fought knowing they will not win... but they have glory in their hearts, knowing they fought for reasons..they being brave and all for mankind... and me a useless bitch ( sorry for the word-but it's true ).

It's worthless to hate one's self...
It's a pity I felt it.

No, not pity at all... hate.


And I feel pity for them... the more I hate me...

2 comments:

Jobove - Reus said...

A sea of sensations, very beautiful all of them flood me whenever I visit your blog
A very big kiss

http://telamamaria.blogspot.com

Jobove - Reus said...

There is a translator to the right part of blog, but if it wants I him can translate what he does not understand
An embrace

My Art Gallery

Visit page here :   The Art of Czharlloutte Chavez