Friday, November 21, 2008

silent pain ...


Are the golden days to be wasted ?
Of crisp laughter and sweet banter
Of walking in the clouds and painting rainbows
Of running in the rain and catching falling stars ...
When happiness never seemed to cease ...

When once Love worth a million eternity
Now it all seemed to be just a memory ...

When you're heart's as cold as night
When you listen but never seemed to be there at all ...

Those words unspoken
I want to know them all
For I couldn't bear your silent pain.

Why not bring back the laughter that once was there before ?
Bring back the warmth to keep me from shivering ...

Please show me your angel smiles
I beg you to speak words of love again ...
So I will have the courage to pick up the pieces of this broken heart..
To tell you this silent pain
When you embraced me that sad night and cried
And spoke of someone else's name ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Maria... Sadness...

My Art Gallery

Visit page here :   The Art of Czharlloutte Chavez