Saturday, February 21, 2009

An Ardent Dismay …….




Through the sad heart and drowsy numbness pains…
Do I have to live in this world unseen?
‘Tis not through envy of happy hours,
The thin happiness that fades,fade away.
Dissolve and quite forgotten by time.Cathy

What thou among love has never known?
The weariness,the fever and feit.

Here,we sat and hear each others groan.
Where palsy shakes a few,sad with last embrace.
We’re we lovers that grows pale arddies?
We’re but to think is to be full of sorrow.
And leaden-eyed dispair,
Where beauty cannot keep her lustrous eyes
Or new love pine at them beyond tomorrow.

Darling I listen…..and for many times
I have been in love with easeful death.
No more that it seem too rich to die
To cease upon the midnight sky,
With no pain at all in my heart for me to recall………

No comments:

My Art Gallery

Visit page here :   The Art of Czharlloutte Chavez