Monday, February 23, 2009

You


You with those magical word...
No... not magical.... clearly ... illusionists...

You with those moving words ...
from earth to nowhere ...

You ...
hurting me...
like plunging knife into my heart...
Pouring acid to my numb heart .


You... with words like lullabies...
Makes me sleep and slumber in dreams ...
and still hear your melody... and felt your warmth beside me ...

You ..
Making me fall in this unknown dimension ...
You ...
You interesting poet ...

You
Who might be the stranger
Who could be one of my best friend ...
Or in the score of intimacy ...

You
Who drowns me with glorious emotions
... as I gently swam and then...
I let go and sunk into nostalgia ...

You
Who wished for thousand wishes
and longed for thousand longings ...

You ...
The very person whom I want to share this longing..

... at this very moment ... while I write down this poetry ...

... after reading your emotions ....

No comments:

My Art Gallery

Visit page here :   The Art of Czharlloutte Chavez