Thursday, February 26, 2009

Rendezvous ....



The secret rendezvous ....

What he calls a secluded place to meet interesting people like me ...
to get to know interesting person like him ...
to taste that person by kissing his/her lips so he/she will not remain an "idea " or "half-baked " and " half-formed" , " untasted and untried ".

He was wearing black t-shirt with a cute print on the center of it
( I forgot the picture but it was a girl , I felt tipsy still )

... and kind face...

He stood over a couple or 3 feet above me
( I'm not good with measurements unless I'm using medicine cups )

... with his kind eyes ...
and his eye glasses ...
kind sexy eyes behind those lenses .
I find men who wears eye glasses - sexy ....
sexy in a kind of way ( and my imagination is playing already )

He asked if I liked his poetry ....
" I'm liking the poet " ...
and I don't know if I said it the right way ...
my voice will not come out clearly .

He grabbed my hand and introduced himself as

" **** "

and asked for my name .
I said " they call me Maria "
" Maria " ...
it sounded sexy as he said it ....
each letters glide through his tongue exquisitely ....

He reached and cupped my face and then his warm lips covered mine ....

It was like eating Pistachio ice cream from Yellow Cab...
the taste was addictive ....
like tasting new flavors ...
savoring....
exploring it's rich mysterious taste ...

and his mouth taste just that ...
new flavor ... addictive ... so warm ....
I love warm things very much ...
while his hands glide on my butt ...
squeezing them gently to " not so gentle " ...
then pulling my hair a bit ...
made me realize he was real ...
and I'm pressing my trembling lips more ...
at the same time pressing my body on his as I gasped for precious air ...
( breathe Maria ... don't forget to breathe )

I felt him hardened against my thigh ...
damn we could do this forever , tasting each other's flavor as forever may allow it
but a thousand and hundredth damnation ...
I'm still quite sane ...
and my logic tells me that I have to go back to reality ...
and in reality he was kissing my neck ...

and it felt so good ... so damn good ....

but then ...

so I have to go ...
and have his embrace itched so deep in my thoughts ....
his warm skin against mine ...
it was like feeling familiarity and at the same time excitement of wanting to explore more ... more... more ...

He was singing my name , I remembered that quite well ...
i like his voice ...
so warm yet so sexy ...

Ding !
the elevator door swung open and ate him ...

" take care ... "

he wants more ...
and I want more .

to hell and damnation !
I felt so warm and flushed !

Can we do a rewind please ?

Are you real ?
Or was I dreaming ?
Please don't wake me up !

Opppssss ! overbreak !!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is he from it park too? a programmer-photographer? :D

Unknown said...

nope ... he's someone who lives in my dream world !
bwahahahah !

My Art Gallery

Visit page here :   The Art of Czharlloutte Chavez