Thursday, February 19, 2009

Nostalgia





1. A severe longing for home or familiar surroundings; homesickness.
2. A bittersweet yearning for the things of the past.


So he is included in the category " PAST "
The period of time that has already happened

He was there .... yet I could not touch him ....
He was loved .... yet I still wanted more of him ...
He was this close to me .... yet ... remained unseen ...

He has been visiting me in my dreams ... now he's back...
Same pattern ... The silhouette in the window ....

There we're dreamless nights ... and I often think about the man in my dream ...
Thinking if he's true or just a myth ...

When the dream failed to visit me for almost 4 months I felt this terrible longing to see him again , dream or not .
And then today ... he was there again... staring at me .... through the satin white curtains flowing , dancing with his shadow .

A feeling of nostalgia swept through me ...
And then again I wished the dream will continue so this bittersweet yearning will be quenched .
Sometimes ... dreams are far more preferable than reality .

No comments:

My Art Gallery

Visit page here :   The Art of Czharlloutte Chavez