Friday, February 6, 2009

Broken Sonnet ...


I see me sitting sadly in the corner
Knees drawn up tightly to my chest
Mind and body weakened by sorrow
As tears course down my face
I prayed to God I don't believe in .
Yet I cursed him in the same breath.
I looked at me with narrowed eyes
Pitying the sorry creature I become ,
I look into my wretched soul
Cursing the emptiness inside ...
Emptiness put there by my own stupidity
As I stand over the huddling form of myself
I see I have gotten what I deserve from life.
I had no right to the beautiful love we shared
When the love rightfully belonged to her ...
Sadly , I watched the shell of myself slowly cracking
Oozing out all the pain and misery within my soul
There to top of all the shattered pieces
With my beating heart ... all alone ....

No comments:

My Art Gallery

Visit page here :   The Art of Czharlloutte Chavez